How much time you should be spent on the garden every day for gardening?
The limit of time will depend on the experience. Are you a new gardener? Or are you gardening up for a long time? So you are an expert and have enough ideas and experience in this regard. So we are trying to create a guideline for new gardeners.
As a professional gardener, you should spend 3-4 hours in a day for the garden. Although, it is really difficult to find out 3-4 hours a day from your busy life, But here you can read more about theimportance of Gardening in Our life. We are generally busy decorating the house; many of us are not very interested in the beauty of the outdoors. But we all should think about the environment outside the house and work accordingly. So, to keep the environment out of your home beautiful and tidy, we will focus on some major topic.
- Watering: If it is a summer season then there is no possibility of rainfall. But you have to maintain the humidity of your garden environment. For this, the only way is watering regularly in the garden. However, it does not need to be done in the rainy season. Watering 2-3 times a week in the summer season. Because we all are aware that water is the life of the organism. There is no alternative of water to save a life. The human cannot live without water. Then it is clear that there is no alternative to plants to remain healthy and alive. However, water at the right time and at the right level. When it is morning, give water to sunlight, or in the afternoon when the sun sets. Refrain from irrigating when the land in hot conditions. Because in those two conditions the soil is cool. Do not give water on the head of the tree; give water to the root of the tree.
- Lawn: Your first requirement is to grow crops is land. It is normal to grow the good crops in good soil. And it is your responsibility to keep your cropland suitable for cultivation. So you have to serve the land. If you have a shade of trees in your forest, it is quite good. However, the shade of trees cannot be thicker. Then the light of the sun cannot enter the land. You have to be careful that whether your land is overheated. 24-26 degree temperature is good for the land. At this temperature, the crops grow well and maintain the proper quality. But if the temperature is more than 30 degrees, then damaging the crop. The land will be more heated in the 30-degree temperature. Then the grass should not be cut from the forest. The ground takes less heat due to grass. In a word, grass needs to be kept cool your land.
- Prevent Weeds: The main obstacle to producing good crops is the weed. Therefore, to maintain the growth of the tree, weed growth should be prevented. But how can it be prevented? When planting plants, reduce the distance between the two trees. But yes, there must be a distance between the two plants to maintain the growth of the tree. But if the distance is excess then the weeds increase. So this distance will be reduced. Use mulch to prevent weed growth. Or destroy the origin from where the weeds are growing.
How to maintain a Garden?
By using different methods you can keep the plants healthy in your garden. But before that, you will learn how you can manage your garden. When are your garden plants being affected? Why is that? Is it spreading in your garden? Is there a tree of your garden is going to die? How can you get rid of this problem? All the problems are solved by the proper care of the garden. When you know the problem, you can solve this issue.
The main cause of the problem is called the disease triangle. Only when the three problems are combined, only the disease attack begins. One of the three reasons is that bacteria, fungus, or virus attacks. Another reason may be environmental reasons. Basically due to this, the disease of the tree increases. If cannot attack these problems, there is no possibility of disease in the tree. We’re discussing a few issues and if you do gardening by following these instructions, there is no possibility to attack the disease of the trees.
- Check them before buying plant seedlings: If you can avoid disease before planting, that would be easy for you. The plants that you will be seeding, if it is sick then, how will your tree growth healthy? So before you buy the seed, experiment the seed first. Here’s a complicated issue, how a healthy seed can be detected and an ill plant can be detected? It is best if you read any magazines or articles about this. How can the seed be detected? Through this article, you will be informed about the identification of the seed. Avoid planting trees in areas where there are rotten stems and insects. Diseases from these places are easily spread.
- Prepare the land in the right way: Prepare the land that you have decided to cultivate. Increase the fertility of the soil; prevent soil erosion of the land, and concentrate to increase the biological quality of the soil. You need to use various fertilizers for this. The most important fertilizer is the compost bin. It is made by decomposing of various junk and stuff. If you wish, you can make the fertilizer in your garden. Make this fertilizer by kitchen garbage, tea leaves, soil, leaves of different trees and so on. Spreading the fertilizer in the soil before planting. But yes, while making fertilizer, there is no indigestible product in fertilizer. So the chances of damage to the crop are very high.
- Keep an eye on insects: As weeds waste the crops, as like the pest is destroyed the crops. Rather, pests are more harmful than weeds. So, first of all, the pest should be removed from the garden. And it is available to buy different types of pesticides that will be destroyed the pests very quickly. There are some insects that carry viruses. As a result, when such insects enter the garden, the virus spreads in all the gardens. Junk worm is the most harmful of these, which carries the most viruses. For the last ten years, this problem has been doing a lot of harm to businesses. This virus can damage your whole project.
- Keep the garden clean: Always keep the garden clean if you live in a moderate climate. Suppose, if your area is snowy or rainfall, then it can decomposition on the leaves. This problem can occur in the spring season. So clean the garden regularly. Although it is not mainly the spray or medicine, it protects the leaves from the spots. This is just a nice way.
- Regular fertilizers should be provided in the garden: Provide regular fertilizers in your garden. But it is in modest levels. If the excessive quantity of fertilizer is done, then the tree roots are destroyed. Decreasing the water absorbs power. Prepare the tree with a moderate level of fertilizer in such a way that later on it can lead to drought or excessive rainfall, cold or warmer. If the tree can accept nutrition at the right level, then the trees will survive by fighting different diseases. Experiment the soil with assistance from the local forest consultant; confirm the nutrient side of the soil.
5 things plants need to grow, what are those?
There are several things that you have to adhere to without garden maintenance. As a result, all the plants in your garden will grow healthy and beautiful.
- Water & Nutrients: As mentioned earlier, water is essential for the survival of all things that are alive. No one can survive without water, similarly, plants require water. Regular watering in the garden maintains soil moisture and plants grow rapidly. Besides, regular watering for the increase of soil nutrients. Fertilizers can be used to increase soil nutrients. Generally, three types of fertilizers can be used. Use nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers. The plant leaves are greener in the use of nitrogen fertilizers. The Green fertilizer is made with nitrogen. Use phosphorus to make plants root stronger. And use potassium fertilizers to increase plant disease resistance.
- Air & Soil: Which things are more important for plants after water and soil nutrients? Surely the wind and the healthy soil. Due to smoking and gas, the environment is polluted. And the levels of carbon dioxide increased in the environment. Which is harmful to other animals including humans. But oxygen is needed to maintain the environment. And the only manufacturer for this oxygen production is the plant. If the air is clean, then the plant can properly capture the sunlight and generate oxygen through photosynthesis. As a result, the balance of the environment remains. Therefore, the need for pollution-free air for proper growth of trees. And one of the important and necessary pillars of the tree is the soil. So the trees need healthy soil to grow.
- Temperature: Medium-level temperature is beneficial for the plants. There is a lot of temperature in the day, which is harmful to some plants. 24-28 degree temperature is suitable for the plants. The temperature at night is cold, which is good for plants. However, there are other advantages of day temperatures, as plants produce food in the presence of sunlight.
When to apply fertilizer to the vegetable garden
In order to grow plants, fertilizer is one of the most useful ingredients. We have discussed in details about fertilizers. Now we want to tell you when to apply fertilizer to a vegetable garden? Only by applying the fertilizer in the right quantity and at the right time, only the plants grow healthy and strong. Conversely, the result will be reversed. Surely it will be harmful if not done.
First of all, when you prepare or cultivate your land for seed plantation, fertilize once. Sow the seeds after a few days after fertilization. In between fertilizing and seed sowing, make soil slightly softer with irrigation. Then only plant the seeds. Fertilizing once after the seed is planted so that the root of the tree is tough. During the plant growth should not be fertilized, just watering should be done only 2-3 times per week. This tree will grow in the right balance. But when this is growing, if you see that the leaves have become yellow, then you can fertilize once. But when the flower fades on the tree, refrain from fertilizing. In this case, you can use different types of fertilizers. Some fertilizer types are given below:
- Dry fertilizer
- Green Fertilizer
- Water-soluble Fertilizer
- Compost Bin
Frequently Asked Question & Answer
What is the best time of plantation?
There are different times for different plants. For example, there are several plants for winter that grow well in winter and large trees grow well in the summer season.
How can I prevent soil erosion?
The best way to prevent soil erosion is to plant winter cover crops. It also increases soil biological quality as well as soil erosion resistance.
How can compost bin be made?
Combine different materials into medium-sized plastic containers and make the compost bin.
How important is it to keep the distance between the two plants during planting?
It is important to keep the distance, but it cannot be extra. If this is an extra distance, then the weeds get a chance to grow in this empty place.
Name something a gardener does?
Grass cutting, watering, digging, weeding, fertilizing, cultivating etc.
In all cases, keep in mind that due to proper management, there is definitely success in any work. It can be gardening or anything else. So before you start the gardening, study this service carefully. Maybe you do gardening as a career, and then if your garden is not sorted properly and is not looked after, you may be exposed to huge losses. So, we’re discussing some of the aspects of the garden care in how to maintain a garden article. In this, 5 things plants need to grow are want to mention as a matter of importance.